Welcome

Feel free to browse my posts, comment, or leave.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Average Guy

I live my life
With my back to the sun
I keep on working
till my work is done
it isn't as glorious
as it sounds
there are some days
when i don't wanna be found
I'm just a average guy
with an average life
don't wanna change a thing
cause I'm doing alright
may not be the best i can be
but I'm content with mediocrity

Wait... Scratch that

I wanna live in the spotlight
A different girl every single night
Rocking packed houses till the morning light
That's the kinda guy that i want to be like
If I had the chance
I would change it all
If i had my way
i would be a star
If i had my wish
you wouldn't recognize me
I'd change everything
even my personality

No comments:

Post a Comment