sleep all day
and we rock all night
it's time to stop conforming
and started to fight
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not everything made
deserves to be great
thats a lesson we all must learn
but don't slow down or hesitate
we don't know when our luck will turn
you just need one idea
to get you higher
you just need one spark
to make a fire
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm just a loser
who looks at things way to long
i think about the mechanics
and then i write a little song
that no one will hear
but i don't mind
cause if they did
they'd probably laugh
and I'd definitely cry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've grown tired of the things we take for granted
i want like i was born not as if i was planted
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Go ahead and cry
baby, shed those tears
this ain't a game
theys need to fear
Fear is the thing
that lets you grow
even though you know
you are not in control
All you can do is just
enjoy the ride
do what you can
to feel alright
the pain you feel
is just a gift
reminds us all
we have a life to live
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So there i was
angry and confused
with an heart that bloody
and an ego thats bruised
But then you came
into my world
The thing i loved
had come to an end
Knew no love
and i had no friend
then you came
into my world
everything had changed
when i found you
picked up all the pieces
You were mt glue
when you came
into my world
ya the times were good
ya the times were fine
but i guess i just
missed ya all the signs
when you were
in my world
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guess i spoke to soon
i talked out of turn
made a fool of myself
when will i ever learn
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Was 5 years ago when i was enlisted
to a secret organization that never existed
i had chance to leave but they insisted
they said I'd travel threw time and worlds so distant
after hearing this i wasn't too resistant
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When your around
the feelings so strange
but when your gone
it doesn't seem to change
My mind says no
but my heart says yes
leaving my body
a complete mess
this feeling i have
i know it very well
first my heart get heavy
and begins to swell
the cat in my mouth
grabs a hold of of my tongue
the song i want to sing
sadly go unsung
My legs feel unstable
like i need a cane
eyes they strain
body in pain
but all i can do is
complain in vain
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i just called to say to you
I'm am glad to have met you
and if you fall and I'm around
I'll try my best to let you
cause mistakes are meant to be made
and lessons are meant to be learned
and experience take a lifetime to get
and you know it must be earned
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey buddy
Hey Buddy
I'm Getting kinda hungry
think im gonna go back
gonna go to the store
and buy me a snack
Hey buddy
Hey Buddy
I don't know what to say after that
gonna go downtown
gonna go buy me a cat
gonna pet it and feed it everyday
gonna let it outside
so it can play
Hey Buddy
Hey Buddy
I need to go back home
i need to mow my lawn
cause time has passed
and the grass is long
Hey Buddy
Hey Buddy
getting kinda tired
time to take a nap
gonna climb into bed
and that is that
Hey Buddy
Hey Buddy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment