Welcome

Feel free to browse my posts, comment, or leave.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Old Ryhmes 1

These are some old things i wrote:

I threw a rock at a guy
okay it was a pebble
even though i missed
I'm technically a rebel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The People will stand up
and they'll shout
and they'll cry
we don't know what about
or even why

we are completely oblivious
to the times
we are blissfully delirious
to the rest of mankind

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

being talented isn't needed to be known
all you need is big bill from your new Iphone

being talented isn't needed to be known
just get a webcam and yell "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rip up the Headlines
Make up your own Minds

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the ones before
i can't compare
I'm sorry to say
my lyrics are bare

compared to Dylan
or even Cher
shallow words
no depth anywhere

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

every single day
every single night
wishing your okay
hoping your alright

wherever you are
thats where you'll be
an I'm sorry to say
it's not next to me

time thinkin' bout you
is time well spent
time thinking bout you
is worth the regret

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

every day
a piece of me goes away
and gets replaced
by something other
than myself
i no I'm not that great
not too interesting
but i cant help but
wonder if your still listening
to the down trodden truth
to the sad fact
that things are this way
and never going back

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

there is no hint of regret
when i look at you
its alright that I'm out of your mind
cause of out of mine too

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baby shed those tears
realize your fears
its only a matter of time
for you life on the line
and you yourself hold the shears

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you don't know the
emotions you invoke
it's been too long
to still have hope

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment